and Point Forecasts for days 1-7
Forecasts for days 1-3 and Extended Forecasts (4-7 days)
For Surrounding areas
California - includes the counties of Del Norte, Humboldt, Mendocino and Trinity.
Francisco Bay Area and Central California Coast
- includes the San Francisco Bay Area and the Monterey Bay Area.
- includes the Sacramento Valley and the West Delta, the Northern San Joaquin Valley, the West Slopes
of the Northern Sierra Nevada, the Shasta Lake Area and Lake County.
- includes the Central and Southern San Joaquin Valley, Southern Sierra Nevada/Yosemite National
Park and Kern County Mountains and Deserts.
Interior Northern and Northeast California - includes Mt Shasta
and the Scott Valley, Siskiyou county and much of Modoc county.
California - includes Los Angeles, the counties of Ventura and Santa Barbara, the
Santa Monica Mountains and Antelope Valley.
- includes San Diego, the counties of San Bernardino, Orange and Riverside,
the Apple and Yucca Valleys and the Santa Ana Mountains and Foothills.
Other areas in the Western U.S.
- includes the the Southern Oregon Cascades and Siskiyous, the Umpqua
and Rogue River Basins, the South Oregon Coast and South Central Interior
- includes Portland, the South Washington and North Oregon Coasts, the
Columbia River Gorge, the Willamette Valley, the Southern Washington
Cascades and Foothills and Northern Oregon Cascades.
- includes Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, Shelton, Port Angeles and Olympia.
Washington and North Idaho - includes North Idaho and the cities
of Spokane, Coeur d'alene and Moscow.
Oregon and Southeast Washington - includes the East Slopes of the
Southern Cascades, the Yakima Valley, the Lower Columbia Basin, the
Blue Mountains, and the cities of Dalles, Bend, Redmond, Pendleton and
- Western Nevada - includes
Reno, Lake Tahoe, Pyramid Lakes, Carson City, Fallon and Mammoth Lakes.
- Eastern Nevada
- includes Elko.
- Southern Nevada
- includes Las Vegas, Laughlin, Hoover Dam, Lake Havasu City, Needles,
Bishop, Owens Valley, Barstow, Daggett, Twentynine Palms, Death Valley,
and the Western Grand Canyon.
US Dept of Commerce
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
National Weather Service
Eureka Weather Forecast Office
300 Startare Drive
Eureka, California 95501
Tel: (707) 443-6484
Freedom of Information Act